Все Категории

My account was replaced when I tried connecting to Facebook

Поиск
9 сент. 2021, 08:5309.09.21

Today I had a box pop up saying that I should link my Facebook to my account in to protect my saved data. I decided to link it after seeing the message countless times I pressed the button to link my Facebook it loaded for a second then it went to the loading page like I was starting the game. Once it loaded it started the first cut scene as if I was a brand new player I had to go through the initial tutorial just to find out that my account was gone along with all of my purchases and progress. I ave spent over $200 on this game and I have lost it all i tried both emailing support and I got an automatic email saying to send through my username and details on the problem. I replies to the email with my username and details and I didnt get a reply. I tried the same thing 2 more times through the games support just to end up with the same thing and no reply. This needs to be fixed asap because its a problem that is effecting alot of people. Im not happy that I have had no reply at all. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
harleQuinnModerator
9 сент. 2021, 17:0609.09.21

You did reply to the automated email I see. Plarium Support will be in touch soon if so.