Все Категории

Account lost-Stolen

Account lost-Stolen

Поиск
11 июль 2021, 09:1611.07.21

Account lost-Stolen

I can no longer log into my account 9 hours after I had just been using it. I tried to submit a request via the in-game support link but due to not knowing my player ID number or game coordinates (i cant see what they are as I cannot log into my account) the site will not alllow me to log the ticket. I tried to do so through my FB link and it brings me to a totally new account, Tried to do so using my email, brings me to a totally new account. I believe that somehow my account has been stolen and my Plarium ID and Facebook accounts have been removed from it. I have not shared any details with anyone yet this seems to be the case. My account name in game is MoistOrb. I have spent hundreds of £££s on this account and over 3000hours of in-game time. I can send screenshots of google play purchases and PayPal purchases to verify inc all transaction numbers etc from the day I started buying packs. Please help! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 июль 2021, 21:4013.07.21

I also recieved the same error and message after CVC reset this morning. My entire Plarium ID has been deleted. But I had the game linked through FB and can access the account that way. I sent an in game support ticket and was told to login to plarium.com with my original email. When i try that plarium.com says that email does not exist. I have sent screen shots of the individual who has my account their email address and the clan they dumped all my resources into. It is a Russian clan with 6 CVC trophies and now I see how they have won many. I have over 2 years playing and over 10k in the game.