Все Категории

Banned. Reason: Refund Abuse

Поиск
21 май 2021, 16:3621.05.21

Middle of Arena I get logged out with the message 'You've been banned. Reason: Refund abuse'. Which is weird coz I never even tried a refund. And I checked both, my bank account and Paypal which I generally use to make purchases but there were no refunds whatsoever. Sucks that this is happening during a champion fusion event. Hoping someone could help me get access again soon. Over 10k spent and it ends like this....

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 май 2021, 09:4122.05.21

Sorry this happened to you. Sometimes google play can bug or our system may malfunction. You should write a ticket (try to be very descriptive to speed up resolution time) and wait for the resolution from the support. Only support handles payment issues, so there is no fast way about it.

P.S. While you might get frustrated that response time may be is too long, keep in mind that replying to your own ticket without response from agent just pushes it down to the bottom of the queue again. Sooo, dont do that, despite the urge to.

https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Best of luck and I hope you get the resolution to your issue ASAP.