Все Категории

Banned for Spam

Banned for Spam

Поиск
23 март 2021, 13:3723.03.21

Banned for Spam

Sorry that I had to create an alt account, but your support just doesn't react at all (exept automatic messages), so I try to get help this way.

My main account was banned from the forum "for spam". Show me just one single post where I spammed, where I talked about something else than this game. Just one! A lot of my posts where liked ore quoted by other users, and for sure none, literally none of my posts can be qualified as spam. I believe that you are using a kind of bot to detect spam, but that bot is sh*** and bans users that just talk about the game.

So ok, I'm banned without any reason. But writing to your support doesn't help. They do nothing. I got an automatic reply to my mailaccount that didn't help - and that was it.

Is that the way Plarium treats their players?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2021, 09:4424.03.21
24 март 2021, 09:54(отредактировано)

I want my main account back. How hard is it for your company to undo an unjustified froum ban? Why doesn't your support react at all?

/edit: Maybe Plarium doesn't understand the problem. It's about the account here in the forum. I can play ingame without problems. My forum-account was banned for no reason. Undo that!