Все Категории

I lost all of my legendary characters after you maintenance yesterday, please resolve issue thx!

I lost all of my legendary characters after you maintenance yesterday, please resolve issue thx!

Поиск
18 дек. 2020, 13:3418.12.20

I am not sure what happened after your maintenance yesterday but I do know i am not happy about one thing, I had  about a dozen or so legendary characters and now their all gone like poof disappeared!!! I was close to almost a mil power also which went back to about 650k or sumthing...so whatever you did please undo it and give me my champions back. I had ignatius, Scyl of the drakes, and several more that were at level 60 and had like lvl 16 armor etc you get the point ...please help resolve this issue, I am probably not the only person this has happened to. By the way I spend alot of real money on here monthly and cannot do that any more like i was just getting ready to do again until this issue is obviously resolved. Thank you and please let me know when you have corrected this issuE!

Thank You,

Sincerely,

Bryan L. Walser

Просмотры
Комментарии