Все Категории

Daily Login Rewards tab disappeared even though I have not collected all of them

Daily Login Rewards tab disappeared even though I have not collected all of them

Поиск
1 дек. 2020, 14:5001.12.20

On November 27th, my daily login rewards tab disappeared as though I had collected all of them.

The last full month I collected rewarded me with Visix the Unbowed and I was in the middle of the next month. I definitely 100% had not collected all of the rewards.

I immediately opened a support ticket and have been going back and forth with them since. 

No one will actually look at my account and they keep telling me if the daily login rewards tab is no longer there, it means i collected them all. I keep trying to explain to them that the bug I am experiencing is that it disappeared before i collected them all, and to please actually check my account to verify that and fix it.

No one seems willing to actually check my account. i have spent a fair amount of money on it, and am definitly feeling cheated right now, since I have an actual bug and no one will even look at my account to confirm this.

I am hoping someone here will help me before I just give up on it and move on.

Thanks for your time.

Просмотры
Комментарии