Все Категории

+$500 US ACCOUNT HACKED BY RUSSIAN

Поиск
25 нояб. 2020, 14:5125.11.20

Hi, I origanlly posted this on game discussions, just reposting on "Account Issues" 

So a couple days ago I was playing raid, and I realized someone unathorized logged into my account. I never linked my account with a facebook account or apple just registered with plarium play on May of 2019. I instantly got worried and I changed my password. After changing it I saw that this person was still able to get in, and I get an email in a different language saying

"    Вы получили это письмо потому, что отправляли
 запрос на смену     

пароля от вашего аккаунта на игровом портале Plarium.com.     

Если вы не хотите менять пароль,
 проигнорируйте это письмо.  "

so I proceded to change it two more times. That didn't work and he still able to get in. So I made a support ticket about it. 

I go to work a few hours later, and I see that all my legendaries, over 90 epics, all my skill books, artifacts and gems are gone. Im devastated by this so I make a support ticket to plarium in the hopes they can restore my account. While im making this ticket I see that my account is linked to a random facebook account. I dont even have a facebook. I mention this on my ticket. 

I just hear back from plarium this morning and their result on the problem was "The email and social
network security is the sole responsibility of the account holder. Plarium
claims no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of
third-party security lapses."

Thus, we cannot restore Champions or Items on the account.

I have never given out my sign in credentials to anyone, and I have only logged into raid on my two personaly phones, and plarium play on pc. I think this is terrible support on the side of plarium. How is anyone suppose to feel safe that the money and time invested in their games is safe. When anyone can easily compromise the account and lose all their money and time in a game they loved. Im opening another ticket in hopes that plarium makes the right choice, and this thread to bring light to my situation. 

Просмотры
Комментарии