Все Категории

after todays update 16.10

Поиск
16 окт. 2020, 12:1616.10.20

hi,so today i wantet to log into my account,so needed updating,it updatet and then it stayed on updating for an hour,so i decideded to reinstall the game,two and half hours later , signend but its still pending for launching, i had probs with updates before,but this cannot be right,everytime a update occurs its getting harder to launch or log in to game,play pc version btw,any good suggestions please? tried to contact support aswell few times,but thats not working either ,30 minutes later still pending,if suppiort sees this please contact me thanks

now it says theres is a folder missing next raid data executeable,been trying now for allmost 4 hours,thks for the update 

update,finnaly managed to log in after allmost ten hours,suport only send the usuall autmatet message,now i have actually problem playing,nothing works,just keeps staying there and trying to load,even just pressing the x to get out,never had so much trouble playing a pc game,hacked is putting it nicely,probaly delete the game since ths seems normal after every update

Просмотры
Комментарии