Все Категории

Multiple issues creating and getting into the game

Поиск
10 окт. 2020, 21:5510.10.20

Heya.  I could really use some help figuring ALL of this out.

1) My husband referred me with his link, which I downloaded on my pc.  .... Somehow, we are not linked through the referral process despite finishing tutorial (as far as I can tell).  Started with Plarium / pc based account.  Game was resource hoggy and laggy, so switched to bluestacks to keep it on my pc.

2)  Got loaded in bluestacks to my Plarium account,  tried to link my plarium based account to facebook using the in game achievement system, and it created a whole new account that my facebook is now linked to . . .  after, of course, going through the tutorial.

3) Tried to link my facebook based account to my plarium account by logging in.... and of course AFTER you go through the tutorial AGAIN, find out it's now created a third account linked to neither my facebook nor plarium account.

To be honest, if this was just me starting out the game and picking it up on my own, I'd have one starred it and passed on it by now, but my husband is enjoying playing the game, so I would like to get this all fixed up.

Thanks for any help y'all can provide!

Просмотры
Комментарии