Все Категории

Account hacking

Account hacking

Поиск
16 сент. 2020, 22:5616.09.20

Account hacking

So i was bored and started reading through these forums and encountered a LOT of posts about peoples accounts being hacked. I am new to the game and have been enjoying it, and have spent a decent amount of money already. However, I have seen some of these posts saying that plarium doesnt even care and brushes them off saying that theres nothing they can do, even after tons of proof has been shown. There was one I read where someone got hacked, had his account sold to someone by the hacker, then even got in contact with the person who bought the account, and all this information was given to plarium and they STILL said theres nothing they can do? Why not just give the account back to the guy, isnt buying accounts against plarium's terms of service and losing them money anyway? Why would they let this guy keep an account he bought from someone who got hacked? This is some of the most ridiculous stuff I have ever heard of in a business / professional environment. Is it even worth playing this game and spending money on it? What if this happens to me? I dont think i even want to anymore unless i can get a guarantee from plarium that they wont treat people like this.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 сент. 2020, 07:5719.09.20

Yep newbie here and I won't spend any more $ on this till I know this can't happen to me too!