Все Категории

RAID account linked to a strangers Plarium ID

Поиск
13 сент. 2020, 12:3113.09.20

So after taking a break from the game for almost a year, I decided to get back into RAID. When I logged in I saw that my display name was changed and there was progress made to my account. When I checked my profile, I saw that my account was linked to a strangers email I do not know. 

After doing some research and seeing that there is no way to unlink this persons Plarium ID from my Google Play account, I contacted support. The reply from Plarium stated that they are not responsible for "third-party security lapses". 

The only problem is that there is no way the stranger that was using my account could've changed the linked Plarium ID without logging in through the Plarium website or client. This does not make it a "third-party security lapse". 

The email also stated that they cannot CHANGE the credentials of my account. I do not want a CHANGE in the credentials, I want this strangers Plarium ID completely removed from my account as I cannot even use my Google Play account to play RAID anymore. 

Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I am extremely frustrated as I have spent a lot of time and resources on this. I have sent support another reply in hopes of resolving this but I wanted to post here to possibly get a more direct answer rather than a copy-pasted reply. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 сент. 2020, 11:2917.09.20
Same here. Logged in after six months and my name has been changed and I'm in some russian clan now. All my gear is all wonky and they were using the worst clan boss team. Lol. Its still linked to my email somehow.
17 сент. 2020, 19:2817.09.20
Same here. Anyone resolve it?