Все Категории

Just Installed Plarium Play.  Raid still made me start new. HELP

Just Installed Plarium Play. Raid still made me start new. HELP

Поиск
16 авг. 2020, 18:1016.08.20

Just Installed Plarium Play. Raid still made me start new. HELP

So unlike the mobile app where there's a Login option from the portrait upon creating any new installation of Raid, the plarium play has no option in the profile menu. I decided to try the Plarium Play app instead of using my phone or emulator.

Upon installing and launching Plarium Play on my PC, I linked it into my Facebook which is linked to my Original level 63 account, BUT despite this when i install raid it auto-launches to a brand new player profile and with no way to log into my actual account.

Since now they're technically BOTH "linked" to my facebook, I am very afraid to meddle with this app any longer at risk of it "overwriting" all the money I spent and an entire year of gameplay, so I promptly uninstalled Raid from my Plarium play and logged out of my facebook before I accidentally travel through some unintended programming loophole which destroys my account.

I THOUGHT by logging into plarium play via facebook, this would assume also to log into the associated Raid Shadow legends account, but it did not. Installing Raid results in the "new guy" sequence each and every time, which would be no problem IF it let you log-in to your real account from the UI which seems to be completely missing as an option on Plarium Play's version of Raid. Am I missing something here? 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 авг. 2020, 18:3116.08.20
I have a similar issue with my game. I had to unintall the launcher on my pc. When it reinstalled and launched the game it started me as a new player even though I had it looked to my google account before launching.
16 авг. 2020, 18:3616.08.20
16 авг. 2020, 18:37(отредактировано)
I played my game got off and came back afew hours later, only to have it drag me through the into and start my over, I know it's not my old account cause the ID is different. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.
16 авг. 2020, 19:0816.08.20
Same issue here
20 авг. 2020, 19:1220.08.20

Has anyone found any solution to this issue? 

I have installed Plarium Play on my laptop and when I log in using my Facebook as identity manager, it just creates new account and makes me start over. I am using Facebook as account credentials on my mobile app as well and have been logging in and out with an issue. When used on the laptop though - Plarium Play seems to not recognise the account. I have now 2 additional throwaway accounts and still no success on getting into my main on laptop
25 авг. 2020, 10:2225.08.20
the same thing happened to me and i spent a lot on money in this game so I'd like a solution soon plz.
1 сент. 2020, 08:4701.09.20

This makes me so worried. I also tried to use the Facebook Log-in, and had to start over. I am focussing on just playing on my Android Phone now, too sacred to loose my new account, as I have built up a reasonable team now.

Think I will stick to NOT playing online per PC 
2 сент. 2020, 22:5402.09.20

Similar problem. The difference is that I never played the game on mobile. Installed it only on PC but today when launching the game, I get to the initial sequence which asks me to select my first character. I interrupted at this point fearing to compromise my old game with progression .

I also need to know how to recover my progress because I would hate to loose all the time and money I spent on this game . The FAQ really doesn't help .

4 сент. 2020, 12:4604.09.20
Even in not able to login well this is what Plaruim does I'm not surprised a bit though. I can even open the game or any content.