Все Категории

HELP

HELP

Поиск
5 авг. 2020, 01:1205.08.20

HELP

John CarterToday at 15:45

I've lost over 200-300 energy the past 2 weeks (over 1,000 since I started this game) from the game kicking me off at the end of my dungeon/campaign runs and not saving progress. I've had to spend around 750-900 gems rearranging my masteries due to misleading effects (Increase "healing", etc.) And what is up with the Classic Arena!? Almost every roster is filled with trap teams that I can't even touch with my best, been like that since around a month into the game. Going up against a 30k power team with a 80k power team (with good stats) should have atleast a chance but dead in 3 seconds because every fight, the opposition has max masteries or 6 star mastered gear. I've spent millions of silver moving gear around but it makes no difference when you're going up against top tier players on Bronze 3. I can't get to Silver 1 to save my life. These disadvantages make this game almost as much (if not more than) unfair as "Game of War." I haven't missed a single day on this game since I started back in April and it is getting extremely frustrating.

Просмотры
Комментарии