Все Категории

I wish to remove the Facebook link from my Raid Shadow legends account.

Поиск
2 авг. 2020, 21:0102.08.20

I haven't linked my FB account to my Raid Shadow legends account via the Plarium app as it would have been easier to remove it. I did via my mobile device and I can't unlink it, even though I was able to remove the app from the Facebook settings(on the actual FB account).

Is this something that can be only done on your end? Is it feasible, without losing my entire progress and everything I have collected so far.

Thank you for looking into this.

Kindest regards,
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 авг. 2020, 17:1903.08.20

konecar4 said:

I haven't linked my FB account to my Raid Shadow legends account via the Plarium app as it would have been easier to remove it. I did via my mobile device and I can't unlink it, even though I was able to remove the app from the Facebook settings(on the actual FB account).

Is this something that can be only done on your end? Is it feasible, without losing my entire progress and everything I have collected so far.

Thank you for looking into this.

Kindest regards,

Can anyone, at least, guide me on how to submit a ticket properly so that a Support Agent can look into it and try to help me out? I have opened on in-game and I have only received an automated message.