Все Категории

Lost inventory

Lost inventory

Поиск
4 июль 2020, 02:1204.07.20

Lost inventory

Okay. I made a huge mistake that I was not aware of that I could do. I decided to strip all gear off all my champions. Spent 14 millions silver doing it so that I could readjust all my armor to suit my champions. Most of my good champions I outfitted early when I was new to game and did not even know about the "recommendations" part of the Champions page. I was not aware of the 700 max inventory. So I just stripped it all off and then all my premier armor (6Star Legendary Life steal, Diving Offense, Life, Speed, Crit., etc.,.) . So I have decided to plead for mercy and see if I can get the stuff back. I am 122 days in (and never drawn a single Legendary Champion after approximately 150 premier shards. Only one so far is a Frostking that was a reward to me early in the game.) I can not even manage to build a decent CB or Arena team. I understand if this is not possible. It would have been nice if I was getting a warning popup that there was not room for my gear in inventory but it still boils down to being my fault for not knowing this aspect of the game. The real issue is I spent a long time collecting and dungeon diving for that gear. At this point it would be pointless for me to continue playing the game as I have been set back at least 6 months.

If you can give back gear please only give back the 6Star and 5Star Rare or Better gear that I pulled and lost on 6/29/2020 and/or 6/30/2020.

Thanks,

Просмотры
Комментарии