Все Категории

Banned: Refund Abuse ?

Поиск
3 июль 2020, 18:3103.07.20

It seems Support is inactive so I'm including this here as a second attempt to resolve this matter - which I can only guess is related to something that happened a few months ago.

After reviewing my May statements I noticed I was charged twice for the same purchase on multiple occasions during the last week of April plus the month of May - with funds for each being deducted from my checking account plus billed to my credit card. Representatives from PayPal could only explain this as a glitch somehow related to Google Pay during that period = they apologized and soon after the duplicate charges were properly credited.

But now here I am wondering how this would be considered "refund abuse" and why am I being "banned" for it ?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 июль 2020, 11:4008.07.20
8 июль 2020, 21:18(отредактировано)

Banned was removed via support, but now banned again for the same reason - how is this even possible ? did your system find another purchase that I paid twice for because of a glitch as per paypal, then properly credited for ?

This is like being flagged from a restaurant because I ordered one steak but was charged for two then credited the difference 
11 июль 2020, 23:2311.07.20
I feel like the terms of service have been violated by plarium. I've been chat banned again and I am definitely aware that I didn't break the terms of service. I know I didn't because I actually read them carefully and made a point of not breaking them. This is a good game. Please sell it to someone who cares about their customers and please fix my chat and please please please pretty please do something about your customer service department 
15 июль 2020, 08:2715.07.20

Smartenupplarium said:

I feel like the terms of service have been violated by plarium. I've been chat banned again and I am definitely aware that I didn't break the terms of service. I know I didn't because I actually read them carefully and made a point of not breaking them. This is a good game. Please sell it to someone who cares about their customers and please fix my chat and please please please pretty please do something about your customer service department 

Hi

Your issue is still persist?