Все Категории

My account has been hacked and linked to a Facebook not mine

Поиск
26 июнь 2020, 21:5526.06.20

Hi, I started getting a message that my account has been logged into. Borys rom Plarium support told me to change my password - I’ve done so and am still getting a message. Someone has logged in, run my clan boss and arenas, given away my clan lead to someone else who looks hacked or like a hacker, & renamed my clan (Herotic) to something less than nice. I changed my password and left the clan because it looked like other accounts were comprised but I’m suddenly getting a message that someone is logging in again, and I go in and I’m back in my old clan.

No heroes or gear missing yet but they have linked a Facebook profile that isn’t mine (I don’t have one) to the account and I think it’s how they are still getting in. 

Can someone please unlink my account from this Facebook and help me reclaim my account? I do spend money on this game and am highly concerned about someone who else with access - I don’t give my password out or anything so I’m very concerned and confused about how this happened in the first place.

Please help!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 июнь 2020, 02:1927.06.20
Bump for support. Horrifying experience fighting with someone else for control of my account. I get booted off by someone else whenever I log in and can’t play at all. Please help.