Все Категории

Lost account

Lost account

Поиск
15 июнь 2020, 07:1215.06.20

Lost account

Hi,

I tried to sync my mobile account with the PC version but ended up logging out of my account ( didn't connect with plarium ID ). I thought i had connected it with my facebook but for some reason it did not. So now my account is lost. I've send 3 tickets so far but no response, only auto generated tickets. Please assist. My account user name is noz131.I've spend a failr amount of time and money into it and i would like it back.

Ticket IDs are: 2019166 // 2019180 // 2019277.

Please assist !

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 июнь 2020, 08:0215.06.20

Edit:

Receiving auto generated emails when i specified my nick name in the game...

Andie (/images/blocked.gif?url=Plarium Support Center | Mobile Games)

Jun 15, 2020, 10:41:18 AM GMT+3

Dear Player!

We have received a lot of requests recently, and it influenced the response time. To speed the process up, please check the general recommendations first.

Plarium Play.

You cannot use a Facebook profile to log into your main account on Plarium Play. To transfer your progress from mobile device to PC you need to connect your account to Plarium ID and use Plarium ID to log into the Plarium Play application. Here you can find the article on how to create Plarium ID: https://plrm.me/createid

Lost access to account.

If you lost access to your account and the issue is still present, please let us know but make sure that you specified your nickname or ID so that we could help you.

If your question isn't account-related, please submit a new ticket selecting a category that matches your inquiry (e.g., Payment Issue for payments-related questions). We will do our best to get back to you asap and help you find the solution.

Thank you for being patient!

Andie

Customer Support Team

Thanks Andie... it literally has my nick name in the description. ?!