Все Категории

Discord help

Discord help

Поиск
28 май 2020, 04:2328.05.20

Discord help

I didn’t know where else to post this, I could find any specific sub-forums that would help or be suitable 

I needed helped in the Raid Shadow Legends discord, which led a moderator to deleting my comments  

My comment read:

“Claimed my rewards, didn’t actually get my rewards

Tournament is bugged, sigh

Edit: Apple are offering to refund up to £200 of purchases made within the events timeframe if upon contacting the developer the issue is not resolved or there is no response within 7 days.”

I was stating what I was told, I contacted Apple thinking my purchase didn’t go through and therefore the champions from shards I got didn’t count towards the tournament. 

It wasn’t a threat, I had no intention of taking the refund. The Discord moderator GremlinBoi#9985 then replied:

“It says you claimed your rewards. So you probably got your rewards.

If you want someone to look inside your account you need a support ticket. Threats on this channel are pointless”

Which he said publicly which is humiliating, not to mention the fact it stirs up hardcore fans of the game to attack me when they think I’m attacking the game, which I wasn’t, I’ve spent around 6 hours a day on this game for the past two weeks, I love the game  

I then tried to contact a community manager to deal with the humiliating comment which is still there and the moderator is now deleting my mentions and is telling me it’s against the rules to @ any of the community managers. 

I can’t get any further help because this moderator in the discord server is just deleting all of my messages, can someone please help! :(

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 май 2020, 13:4829.05.20

Hi there,

I checked your conversation with GremlinBoi and I have to say the part where you mention the refund actually does look like you're threatening to refund if no action was taken. I apologize if you felt humiliated by that, though. Also, yes, tagging CM's isn't allowed on Discord.

Regarding your issue- you really do need to submit a support ticket if you want someone to look into your logs for verification.