Все Категории

Wrong hero loaded and sacrificed during upgrade rank

Поиск
19 май 2020, 08:2819.05.20

I was upgrading and leveling some Hound Spawns while I still had an XP boost. While ranking up one to 4 stars, I clicked on the other 3 at Level 1 and and clicked through the rare sacrifice warning. Just as I was clicking it I saw my Coldheart in there. There's no way in hell I clicked in her as I am sure I clicked on all 3 Hound Spawns. She was the only good hero I got from spending $60  on void shards during the 2x event. Could you please return her to my team as this was in no way my fault. You can check the logs to see I was using only hound spawns and incubuses to level and rank up.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 май 2020, 03:4620.05.20

mdbeck81 said:

I was upgrading and leveling some Hound Spawns while I still had an XP boost. While ranking up one to 4 stars, I clicked on the other 3 at Level 1 and and clicked through the rare sacrifice warning. Just as I was clicking it I saw my Coldheart in there. There's no way in hell I clicked in her as I am sure I clicked on all 3 Hound Spawns. She was the only good hero I got from spending $60  on void shards during the 2x event. Could you please return her to my team as this was in no way my fault. You can check the logs to see I was using only hound spawns and incubuses to level and rank up.

Hi

Pls contact with support .

Thank you