Все Категории

Account Hacked

Account Hacked

Поиск
18 май 2020, 18:2818.05.20

Account Hacked

Got logged out while playing, saying my account has been logged in from another device. 

While trying to log back in, it got stuck on "100% Unpacking - Logging in". The account is bound to my Facebook, but from a while back, it has been bound to some scam e-mail from when it was hacked the first time. I did contact support about this, but they still haven't replied to my mail regarding the Plarium ID change to the account, and now the account is inaccessible for me.

I got recent purchase e-mails made from this month, and I have an active subscription to the Silver Battle Pass. 

I also have the account ID in a saved screenshot from when the last contact with support was made, and I sent them a mail about this 2 days ago, yet still no response. So I thought I'd pitch it to the forums in hope that I might get some help here instead!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 май 2020, 02:3926.05.20

Bump.

Been a week since my first submitted ticket, and still no reply, except for the crappy automated one sent out to filter out people submitting tickets for everything.