Все Категории

Can not log into the game on smartphone

Поиск
12 май 2020, 06:3512.05.20

Hello.

I have noticed a huge difference on the loading of the game since 1.15 on both my phone and pad. 

I'm using the Huawei mate 10 and the Huawei media pad m5 and since then I can't login in my account (with credentials already saved) on my phone. The screen stuck on 100% unpacking status. On my pad as well really slow compare to before but after several minutes I can enter. I already checked for updates and reinstall the game with no success. Also tried to remove password handler that could mess around.

No clue on to what's happening. 

Thanks for your help! 

PS: the game seems to be dead at this point I have black screen if I switch between app and come back to raid. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 май 2020, 03:5213.05.20

Hi

Did you tried to set storage permission to raid?
13 май 2020, 13:4313.05.20

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Indeed the app had no permission to access the storage. But both my smartphone and my tablet don't give this permission to the game, and on my tablet it's running fine. 

I tried anyway to give the permission, nothing change on the loading of the game though.

Anymore suggestions ? 

Do you have any info about some change on this side of the game ? 

It's really weird to me that this occure on both my devices and the patch notes doesn't give a clue on what could have went wrong. 

BR 

14 май 2020, 07:3114.05.20

Wiiist said:

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Indeed the app had no permission to access the storage. But both my smartphone and my tablet don't give this permission to the game, and on my tablet it's running fine. 

I tried anyway to give the permission, nothing change on the loading of the game though.

Anymore suggestions ? 

Do you have any info about some change on this side of the game ? 

It's really weird to me that this occure on both my devices and the patch notes doesn't give a clue on what could have went wrong. 

BR 

Hi

Unfortunately i have no more idea just the delete cache and this permission thing and as i know the devs are workn on fix . 
18 май 2020, 14:1718.05.20

Hello,

Until today I had the same problem on phone as described in the first post, including the black screen after switching between applications. I'm using the Huawei P20 Lite and PC with Windows 10 operating system.

In my case the problem arose when I changed the RAID account password via PC a few days ago. Everything worked fine on the laptop, but on the phone the screen stuck just like on the screen below:

Simply uninstalling and reinstalling the game via Google Play did not help. Only after full clearing of data from the level of application settings (screen below - sorry that in Polish, but the location on your Huawei mate 10 should be the same) and its full reinstallation and logging in has had the right effect.

I hope that my solution will be helpful for you.

26 май 2020, 19:1426.05.20
Hi everyone. Indeed I found out that I changed my password before the problem appeared. That solved my issue! 

Tomas said:

Hello,

Until today I had the same problem on phone as described in the first post, including the black screen after switching between applications. I'm using the Huawei P20 Lite and PC with Windows 10 operating system.

In my case the problem arose when I changed the RAID account password via PC a few days ago. Everything worked fine on the laptop, but on the phone the screen stuck just like on the screen below:

Simply uninstalling and reinstalling the game via Google Play did not help. Only after full clearing of data from the level of application settings (screen below - sorry that in Polish, but the location on your Huawei mate 10 should be the same) and its full reinstallation and logging in has had the right effect.

I hope that my solution will be helpful for you.