Все Категории

Stolen account

Stolen account

Поиск
11 май 2020, 10:2611.05.20

Stolen account

Hello everyone, My plarium account was hacked and my mail changed, since April 29th i've been unable to play. I dont have my plarium id (never cared for it and now i regret inmensly not copying it) Its been almost 2 weeks since i sent a ticket to support with all the data i could find, (mail, in game screenshots, date when the mail account was linked to plarium play...) but unsuccsesfully, ive just received one automatic e-mail asking me to check FAQS. I answered that mail but with no results. I asked trought discord to some mods and they said i could get my account back just with my e-mail direction. Im really getting tired of this situation, It stresses me out. It's been a year and some months since i started playing, I've invested a lot of time, and the level of frustration Im feeling as of now at day 11 of may cannot be measured. 

Is support slow? Did I do something wrong to not receive an answer trought 10 days straight? Will I be able to get my account back anytime soon? If i dont get it back im dropping RAID pretty hard, too much grinding for me to start from zero again. The games i've dropped untill now, 1. have been cleared or 2. I've gotten tired of them, I didnt expect an option 3 appearing - stolen account + support ignoring my mails. 

I'm not expecting any change in the situation of the account, altought if someone is able to help i'd be extremely grateful, this is my way to deal with all the frustration i've accumulated for the last weeks. I'd love to play with my clan mates again brining the cb boss down everyday. If for any chance any mod can really give me a hand my ticket is [1863999]. 

P.S. No need to remember me to read the FAQS I've done it, and it really doesnt solve me any problem. I'm not blaming anyone, no one is at fault for an accout to be hacked / stolen, just asking for some answers.

Просмотры
Комментарии