Все Категории

Lost account progress after 3 months inactive

Поиск
10 май 2020, 18:0410.05.20

After 3 months inactive in game I decided to log in the game and try the new patch. When I logged in the game began from the beginning lvl1. I tried to disconnect my plarium acc and connect again but still no change, like I have never played before. That is the moment that i was so disappointed but not from the game but from the support of this game. I opened a ticket and after 6 days they requested information about payments in the game and info about the email and the mobile device i used for playing. After i gave the info they answered me some strange ready paste text from which I dont understand much, just that its my responsibility to protect my info for account and cant do nothing. I write again and again and sending info for payment transaction 3 times and still nothing. I am very disappointed. I am playing this game from the beginning - over 2000 hours and now - sorry this is your problem and we cant return your account progress with no explanation what is the issue. Do not get me wrong, the game is great but this support is not something to really. Hope you dont need it some day.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 май 2020, 06:1912.05.20

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to our support.

Thank you