Все Категории

Account Stolen

Account Stolen

Поиск
5 май 2020, 15:4105.05.20

Account Stolen

Hello, the other morning i tried to log on my RAID account but it kept telling me the logins were wrong so i went to check them on the Plarium website and i figured out the email was not registered anymore, however the account was still logged on the Plarium app on my pc so i could see the new email which wasn't mine. I've sent 3 tickets already and im only getting premade replies which aren't fixing my problem...

Anyone had the same issue and managed to get the account back without the help of the support? 

Thanks.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 май 2020, 22:3605.05.20
Same issue here, its been 3 days since i submitted a ticket and no reply from plarium yet.  Im wondering if the latest client update had a security flaw in it?  I lost access to my account shortly after updating and many others seem to be in the same situation.  Their support seems to be overwhelmed too...
6 май 2020, 06:3906.05.20

same thing 12 days , 3 tickets ,message on forum still no response ,only auto-message that i alrealdy know

7 май 2020, 11:4507.05.20

Hey, I have seen accounts get back to people, but unfortunately since hacked accounts deal with sensitive information mods can’t help much only support.l can help you get back into the account.

One thing to check is that the ticket doesn’t say resolved, if it does you will want to message into the same ticket for additional help. 

Support doesn’t check ticket that are resolved. Furthermore, here are a few tips of what to include in your message to help get this resolved faster.  

Furthermore, the best things to include in your ticket with support to help them clear it up is

- ID of the account/exact nickname

- Payment screenshots (if player has any), the first and last payment would be best!

- Player's Email

- Proper description of the issue

Other info they will ask for themselves if needed

P.S. if support can't help you with their first response, don't make another ticket because you'll go to the back of their list. if you respond within the same ticket they will reply to you again in that ticket.

12 май 2020, 19:3912.05.20

Взломали аккаунт. Исчезли 3 древних и 1 войд осколок. Специально хранил на завтрашнее событие. Что делать

um39381916 | 38664438