Все Категории

My Account Was Hacked

My Account Was Hacked

Поиск
1 май 2020, 23:0401.05.20

My Account Was Hacked

Hello,

My account was lost last night.  I was on it before I went to sleep and I woke up to my clan (part of the SIN cluster) telling me my accounts name was changed and etc.  I cannot change the password because they somehow changed my email and everything.  I am a complete late game account and have spent way more than I should.  I can easily prove this account was mine with a years worth of cc and apple receipts.  I have not had a response back from Plarium and I am scared because of all the reddit horror stories I have heard about them never responding.

Linked to plarium id# account in case anyone was wondering.

If there is anything anyone can do to help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Tzal

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 май 2020, 18:2002.05.20

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Sometimes it takes more than 2 days for support to get back to you depending on the amount of tickets they receive, but if you don't receive a reply in 3 days, one thing to check is that the ticket doesn’t say resolved, if it does you will want to message into the same ticket for additional help. Support doesn’t check ticket that are resolved. Furthermore, here are a few tips of what to include in your message to help get this resolved faster.  

Furthermore, the best things to include in your ticket with support to help them clear it up is

- ID of the account/exact nickname

- Payment screenshots (if player has any), the first and last payment would be best!

- Player's Email

- Proper description of the issue

Other info they will ask for themselves if needed

P.S. if support can't help you with their first response, don't make another ticket because you'll go to the back of their list. if you respond within the same ticket they will reply to you again in that ticket.

3 май 2020, 12:5203.05.20

Tzal 

I'm having the same problem, end game account with lots of money invested. Account sat idle for 4 days without any login and today my account had been logged into. Still no response from plarium
4 май 2020, 15:1604.05.20
4 май 2020, 19:00(отредактировано)
Yup...I am still waiting on them to respond.  If I do not have a response by tomorrow I am contacting my credit card company and Apple.
5 май 2020, 22:4105.05.20
It's been 3 days for me, im about to file a protest in the google play store...
5 май 2020, 22:5305.05.20
Yup, still no response.  I am filing with my CC company and Apple.