Все Категории

Account disappeared 4.25.2020

Поиск
28 апр. 2020, 18:4728.04.20

Hello, Launching the game would always connect me to my account, i used plarium play and was registered with an email.

One morning, i found that the game asked me to log in, i proceeded, and to my surprise the game wouldn't recognize my email adress.

When i tried to launch on my phone the game would freeze at the first loading screen.

And in the same time my clan mates told me i disappaeared from the clan. Where my account would be shown at clan boss damage board, now was a strange account named "champ" with my team and my damage.... i concluded my account would have been deleted? but for what reason and how? a hack? a bug?

So i am sending my request here on this forum, i ask for help to restore my account at the stat it was the 4/24/2020 night when i closed the game for the night.

I love your game, thanks by advance!

Here's my ingame name : Lîtan

I've already posted a support ticket, but they responded : plz tell us if it's not about facebook. so here's my message, have a nice day 8)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 апр. 2020, 17:2629.04.20

Unfortunately, since your information is saying that is incorrect, you will need to raise a support ticket under Game Account Access section, support should be able to help you.

the best things to include in your ticket with support to help them clear it up is

- ID of the account/exact nickname

- Payment screenshots (if player has any), the first and last payment would be best!

- Player's Email

- Proper description of the issue

Other info they will ask for themselves if needed.