Все Категории

Banned

Banned

Поиск
28 апр. 2020, 01:0428.04.20

Banned

I was banned for no reason. What happed was google suspended my payment account until i verified my information . they wanted me to upload a picture of my ID and credit card. I did so but they said they may take awhile for a response due to the corona virus. Theyrw was a sacred shard 2x event going on and i did not want to miss out on limited offers of sacred shards so i made a new google account so i could go ahaed and buy a limited offer of sacred shards befor the timer went out. When i did and i tried to purchase something with the new account it popped up an error occurred and then banned me stating the reason as refund abuse. I didnt ask for or receive any type of refund and shortly after google emailed me verification of my payment info which i screenshotted and posted to a support ticket to plarium but this was 2 days ago and ive made another ticket as well but all im getting is a generated response from a team memeber named andy that doesmt help my situation please help me with this issue
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 апр. 2020, 19:4028.04.20
The same problem
29 апр. 2020, 22:4029.04.20

I kept made a ticket in the violation of game rules category submitted screenshots of my id and credit card last night and they unbanned me today. Oh i also submitted a picture of googles verification as well