Все Категории

Problème d'adresse Email et menace de ban, Email address problem and threat of ban.

Problème d'adresse Email et menace de ban, Email address problem and threat of ban.

Поиск
26 апр. 2020, 21:3226.04.20

J'ai récemment était obliger de contacter le support pour des problèmes d'adresse Email, en effet lorsque que j'ai voulu changer mon adresse Email sur le site web j'ai rencontré une erreur qui m'a rediriger vers le support, leur première réponse a était de me demander différent screen par rapport a la perte de mon compte, ce qui n'était pas du tout le cas, je leur ai donc répondu que je n'avais pas perdu mon compte, je ne peux simplement plus accédé a l'adresse mail, et je veux donc la changer, leur deuxième réponse a était pour le moins curieuse, ils m'ont écrit ceci :

" Bonjour !

En tant que joueurs, chez Plarium, nous voulons garantir à tous les joueurs une expérience de jeu équitable et agréable.

Pour que le jeu soit équitable, nous allons interdire les comptes qui violent nos Conditions d'Utilisation et nos Règles de Conduite.

N'oublie pas qu'acheter, vendre ou échanger des comptes est interdit par nos règles.

Malheureusement, nous ne pouvons pas aider à modifier les informations de connexion.

Merci de ta compréhension.

Bien à toi,

Andrew

L'équipe d'assistance "

J'ai crée mon compte avec ma compagne, on c'est absenté du jeux longtemps puis on est revenus, je ne comprend pas ce qui justifie ces menaces, un simple changement d'adresse mail et vous êtes suspecté de trafique compte ? C'est complètement invraisemblable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently had to contact support for email address problems, indeed when I wanted to change my email address on the website I encountered an error that redirected me to support, their first answer was to ask me different screen compared to the loss of my account, which was not at all the case, so I replied that I had not lost my account, I can simply no longer accessed to the email address, and so I want to change it, their second response was curious to say the least, they wrote me this:

" Hello !

As players, at Plarium, we want to guarantee all players a fair and enjoyable gaming experience.

To keep the game fair, we will ban accounts that violate our Terms of Use and Rules of Conduct.

Remember that buying, selling or trading accounts is prohibited by our rules.

Unfortunately, we cannot help change the login information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours,

Andrew

Support team "

I created my account with my partner, we were away from the games for a long time then we came back, I don't understand what justifies these threats, a simple change of email address and you are suspected of account trafficking? It's completely implausible

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 июль 2020, 11:3416.07.20

hello I have the same problem I invested a lot and still today wide but I can not change my email address I contact the support and they replied that:

Hi!

At Plarium, we want to make sure that all players have a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. Remember that buying, selling, trading accounts and using full automation to create or set up accounts is against our rules and violates our terms. We reserve the right to prohibit such accounts.

That said, the status of this ticket is changed to "closed".

Best regards,

I hope you find a solution I have an account there thank you