Все Категории

Account Nerf

Account Nerf

Поиск
10 апр. 2020, 17:0910.04.20

Account Nerf

Hello, 

I have tried over and over again to talk to "Tech support" and there is no support there. I have had several issues since the battle pass started and no matter the issues or loss of champions, gears and so on the Devs said that my issues had either never happened or where my fault some how. I would also get cut and past emails that had nothing to do with my issue and near the end of the event the issue I would have disappeared on the last day, funny how that happened.

I grind daily and no matter the event, no matter the shards I always pulled trash, dups and trips of the same trash champs never anything useful. I believe that my account was nerfed and or made on the back end blocked from actually progressing, getting good pulls from shards. I mean, I see new accounts use a few shards and get a very rare champs that I have wanted for months. My pulls are so weak you would think that my account is cursed as-well.

Something is going on here that is for sure, then there is the issues with how much upgrades cost and that it is a set value and not a random luck value. There are things that happen that make me wonder who is pulling the strings such as I crush 50 shards and before the last one is populated I always see a ad popup going to appear before the champion and that happens alot so I do not see how random pulls are.

I would like to confirm if this is the case, if you can reset my account so that I can actually play the game and or simply take my money, time and all some place else that would value my as a gamer and customer.

Thank you 
Просмотры
Комментарии