Все Категории

Account looks to be hacked, as i can no longer log in with my Email

Поиск
1 апр. 2020, 18:4201.04.20

Monday night i was playing on my phone late, the next morning i tried to get on the game and it asked me to log in... i guessed there had been an update and didnt think anything about it, but it wouldn't let me log in.  So i tried to change my password thinking maybe i forgot it, this then told me that my Email is not associated to any account.  I put in a ticket but i have gotten nothing but cookie cutter automated responces, could i please get some help, my screen name is Lore and i'm in the [SIN]Gluttony guild, i've got statments that i can show for the perchases i've made.

Thanks,

Phillip
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 апр. 2020, 01:5802.04.20
Lore said:

Monday night i was playing on my phone late, the next morning i tried to get on the game and it asked me to log in... i guessed there had been an update and didnt think anything about it, but it wouldn't let me log in.  So i tried to change my password thinking maybe i forgot it, this then told me that my Email is not associated to any account.  I put in a ticket but i have gotten nothing but cookie cutter automated responces, could i please get some help, my screen name is Lore and i'm in the [SIN]Gluttony guild, i've got statments that i can show for the perchases i've made.

Thanks,

Phillip
Send me a pm with a link to this post