Все Категории

Could not access amazon reward for epic character whisper

Поиск
22 март 2020, 22:1422.03.20

I logged in to raid so I could get my epic whisper character for being a part of the amazon lin up you guys had. I was able to get all other rewards except my epic character whisper. Is there any way I can still get whisper. Everything with my account set up is fine I just really want my epic character through the amazon link up. Every time I logged in for whisper it just didn't let me accept the reward. It showed on screen I was logged in with amazon and I checked the Amazon page as well to make sure. I know this is kind of late I just had time to reach out now. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:1824.03.20
ndnboy12398 said:

I logged in to raid so I could get my epic whisper character for being a part of the amazon lin up you guys had. I was able to get all other rewards except my epic character whisper. Is there any way I can still get whisper. Everything with my account set up is fine I just really want my epic character through the amazon link up. Every time I logged in for whisper it just didn't let me accept the reward. It showed on screen I was logged in with amazon and I checked the Amazon page as well to make sure. I know this is kind of late I just had time to reach out now. 
PM me your in game id and a link to your post
27 март 2020, 21:5827.03.20

Hello,

I sent the information to your personal messaging under Post ID.