Все Категории

Cant login after trying pc client

Поиск
22 март 2020, 21:4622.03.20

Hi guys. Please help im desperate!

I tried to play raid on the pc. Which worked. But now i cant Access the game on my mobile anymore. It gets stuck on authenticating and the blue loading circle starts spinning after like 2 seconds.

I can still play and Access my account on the pc but i only want to play of on my mobile since my pc is to slow to play.

I logged out my account on the pc. I turned my pc off and on. Turned my mobile off and on Turned my Wi-Fi off and back on. Nothing Works. 

Please help me plarium. Im addicted and playing 5 hours a day!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:1624.03.20
bbink said:

Hi guys. Please help im desperate!

I tried to play raid on the pc. Which worked. But now i cant Access the game on my mobile anymore. It gets stuck on authenticating and the blue loading circle starts spinning after like 2 seconds.

I can still play and Access my account on the pc but i only want to play of on my mobile since my pc is to slow to play.

I logged out my account on the pc. I turned my pc off and on. Turned my mobile off and on Turned my Wi-Fi off and back on. Nothing Works. 

Please help me plarium. Im addicted and playing 5 hours a day!
Hello, have you linked your account to facebook or plarium? You can then log into any device with those credentials and access your account.