Все Категории

Unable to sign into Amazon Prime with my Raid account

Поиск
22 март 2020, 21:1222.03.20

I purchased amazon prime earlier today to get access to the Raid Amazon Prime loot, but it keeps saying Im putting the wrong amazon prime password in even though I'm not.

It's not asking me for a phone number to sign in with, and I believe its supposed to ask for a phone number and password, then the email and password. Just wondering if you can manually add the phone number to the Raid account for me, or what to do, so I can sign in with my Amazon Prime account within the Raid app.

Really hoping to get this figured out so I can get those juicy 3 void shards before the deal ends today of March 22nd! Appreciate any help, thanks :)
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:1524.03.20
item said:

I purchased amazon prime earlier today to get access to the Raid Amazon Prime loot, but it keeps saying Im putting the wrong amazon prime password in even though I'm not.

It's not asking me for a phone number to sign in with, and I believe its supposed to ask for a phone number and password, then the email and password. Just wondering if you can manually add the phone number to the Raid account for me, or what to do, so I can sign in with my Amazon Prime account within the Raid app.

Really hoping to get this figured out so I can get those juicy 3 void shards before the deal ends today of March 22nd! Appreciate any help, thanks :)
Hello, try setting it up on a mobile device.