Все Категории

Banned after following supports advice

Поиск
22 март 2020, 19:1622.03.20

Following my account being rolled back I lost my monthly raid pass for over 2 weeks. Day after day of contacting support they tell me to ask Apple for a refund. 

I do this, I buy another pass after a week or so - and now I have been banned for refund violations - wtf.

I have spent a huge amount of money on the game and it’s just one fk up after another. And now banned again and despite having all the Cillian fusion champs can’t do it unless this is fixed.

Can you just sort this out ASAP - it’s ridiculous to follow your advice and get penalised. I have spent a massive amount of money to get hit like this - again.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:1424.03.20
Ripdedip said:

Following my account being rolled back I lost my monthly raid pass for over 2 weeks. Day after day of contacting support they tell me to ask Apple for a refund. 

I do this, I buy another pass after a week or so - and now I have been banned for refund violations - wtf.

I have spent a huge amount of money on the game and it’s just one fk up after another. And now banned again and despite having all the Cillian fusion champs can’t do it unless this is fixed.

Can you just sort this out ASAP - it’s ridiculous to follow your advice and get penalised. I have spent a massive amount of money to get hit like this - again.
Pm me your in game id and a link to your post.