Все Категории

No Login Option before tutorial

Поиск
22 март 2020, 13:5722.03.20

Hello,

I play on RAID two devises, switching between them. An ipad and a PC. When logged out of both devised and switching back to the ipad, as I open the game, I have the option to login to my Plarium account before I go through the tutorial. However, on PC when opening the game through blue stacks it auto jumps into the tutorial and I have to complete it all again before I can login to my account.

How can I avoid this / login when playing on the PC without having to complete the tutorial?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 март 2020, 20:1324.03.20
roboaten87 said:

Hello,

I play on RAID two devises, switching between them. An ipad and a PC. When logged out of both devised and switching back to the ipad, as I open the game, I have the option to login to my Plarium account before I go through the tutorial. However, on PC when opening the game through blue stacks it auto jumps into the tutorial and I have to complete it all again before I can login to my account.

How can I avoid this / login when playing on the PC without having to complete the tutorial?
Did you link your account with facebook or plarium? If so, you should be able to log out of both devices and back in with your credentials. Can you share a screenshot of what your are seeing?