Все Категории

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!  MODERATORS PLEASE HELP

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!! MODERATORS PLEASE HELP

Поиск
14 март 2020, 04:2214.03.20

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!! MODERATORS PLEASE HELP

Someone has gained access to my Plarium account and changed my Plarium ID to a strange gmail address.  The password is the same which is why I can still get into Raid.  This person has spent all of my gems, left my clan and joined a Spanish clan and is spending all of the resources I have saved up.  I have put in numerous tickets to your tech support but all i get is generic responses .  I cant change the ID or the password because it sends the security code to this fake gmail account.  Also when I try to play the game i keep getting messages that  i am trying to log in from another device.  PLEASE HELP!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 март 2020, 05:3316.03.20

greattutor9000 said:

Someone has gained access to my Plarium account and changed my Plarium ID to a strange gmail address.  The password is the same which is why I can still get into Raid.  This person has spent all of my gems, left my clan and joined a Spanish clan and is spending all of the resources I have saved up.  I have put in numerous tickets to your tech support but all i get is generic responses .  I cant change the ID or the password because it sends the security code to this fake gmail account.  Also when I try to play the game i keep getting messages that  i am trying to log in from another device.  PLEASE HELP!

Hi

Pls dm me your ticket number and this forum post.