Все Категории

Not able to change Player Name, and Plarium Account linked to two accounts?

Поиск
14 март 2020, 04:0014.03.20

So I've got two issues here that I can't seem to fix via the support chats. For context, I first started playing on PC. So when I was first playing on PC, I was trying to change my player name to that of my Plarium ID, but for whatever reason, it kept saying the name was already in use? I've never played this game before, and I've never encountered someone already using my name. I couldn't seem to fix that, that's Problem 1.

Problem 2 is that I eventually installed the mobile app to go play on there, and it ended up unlinking the player account on Raid Shadow Legends from my PC. My mobile app still has all my progress and stuff, but the PC account is back to square one, and in fact made a new player account, and then also linked that game account to my Plarium account. So I don't know what's going on there, and I can't seem to get it to go back to the old account.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 март 2020, 05:3216.03.20

StripeStooge said:

So I've got two issues here that I can't seem to fix via the support chats. For context, I first started playing on PC. So when I was first playing on PC, I was trying to change my player name to that of my Plarium ID, but for whatever reason, it kept saying the name was already in use? I've never played this game before, and I've never encountered someone already using my name. I couldn't seem to fix that, that's Problem 1.

Problem 2 is that I eventually installed the mobile app to go play on there, and it ended up unlinking the player account on Raid Shadow Legends from my PC. My mobile app still has all my progress and stuff, but the PC account is back to square one, and in fact made a new player account, and then also linked that game account to my Plarium account. So I don't know what's going on there, and I can't seem to get it to go back to the old account.

Hi

Pls raise ticket to our support.