Все Категории

Account stolen

Account stolen

Поиск
12 март 2020, 16:3712.03.20

Account stolen

My account was hacked yesterday. Shards had been used, gear had been changed clan boss keys from the battle pass was collected. And I was constantly being logged out from my own account by someone else.

Since the account wasn't damaged by i.e selling all the artifacts or sacrificing champions there is no reason to suspect that this was done to harm the account. However by the looks of it, it seems reasonably clear that the account was sold or probably in the process of being prepared to be sold.

Also, it is highly likely that the accounts were compromised during the roll out of the patch.

Changing the password will stop the re-login, so it shows that the email, facebook or plarium account has not been compromised.

I also sent a ticket yesterday but have not had any response.

Edit: I logged into my Plarium account to check the status of the report to customer service. The status was updated to solved. Without any response!

This ticket was assigned to Andie. What is going on here!?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 март 2020, 09:0913.03.20

littpenger said:

My account was hacked yesterday. Shards had been used, gear had been changed clan boss keys from the battle pass was collected. And I was constantly being logged out from my own account by someone else.

Since the account wasn't damaged by i.e selling all the artifacts or sacrificing champions there is no reason to suspect that this was done to harm the account. However by the looks of it, it seems reasonably clear that the account was sold or probably in the process of being prepared to be sold.

Also, it is highly likely that the accounts were compromised during the roll out of the patch.

Changing the password will stop the re-login, so it shows that the email, facebook or plarium account has not been compromised.

I also sent a ticket yesterday but have not had any response.

Edit: I logged into my Plarium account to check the status of the report to customer service. The status was updated to solved. Without any response!

This ticket was assigned to Andie. What is going on here!?

Hi

What was your ticket number? 
13 март 2020, 13:4413.03.20

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

Id #1678007