Все Категории

Anyone seen a character called Gobblinz in-game?

Поиск
11 март 2020, 09:3711.03.20

this is a little desperate (and definitely not a unique) cry for help, but here it goes:

if anyone has seen my character Gobblinz (lvl57 or perhaps lvl58 by now) roaming around the game, please, give me a shout (and perhaps also a screenshot)! :)

Gobblinz has wondered away from my PlariumID two days ago, together with the bunch of other chars (courtesy of Plarium in-game improvements, i guess).

and i am scared to think what is he up to on his own (well, not really; rather by being made available to another player); likely screwing up my hero ascension lineup, artifacts, gems, skill books,.... you name it

eternal fame and glory to the one who spots my friend in an Arena or a random Clan or something!!! :)

UPDATE:

My character has been found in the meantime. Looks to be alive and kicking, perhaps a bit drunk from the unexpected taste of freedom he enjoyed over the past few days. But otherwise seems to be unharmed. Decided to change his name in the process, but I hope that was only a rash decision which will be regretted and he will return to his rightful birth-name : Gobblinz
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 март 2020, 04:5712.03.20

Hi

Submit a  ticket to our support .