Все Категории

Refund Abuse URGENT

Refund Abuse URGENT

Поиск
8 март 2020, 03:2308.03.20

Refund Abuse URGENT

This is the second time in a week that I’ve been banned for refund abuse. The last time I got an apology 500 gems and a void shard for the mistake (Screenshot of that support reply available just tell me who to send it to) but this ridiculous.  I’ve not asked for nor received a refund. As always, there is no timely support response so I’m stuck waiting again. 

If my account is still banned in the morning, I will be disputing ALL Palarium charges with CitiBank r/t being denied access to purchases and deleting RSL from my devices. 

This was lousy the first time and completely unacceptable now. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 март 2020, 06:5208.03.20
How did you get them to unban your account. They just straight up refused with me! I cancelled my monthly subscription to the raid pass and within seconds I got banned for refund abuse (note, I cancelled it, never requested a refund). My band until September so it makes my battle pass useless as well! Seems like once people pay for their battle pass, they're banning them for no reason and claiming refund abuse
8 март 2020, 16:5008.03.20

It definitely has something to do w the battle pass. Months ago, I had two active passes and submitted a request asking them how to correct it. PALARIUM SUPPORT cancelled the 9.99 pass for me and refunded the charge, leaving the other pass active. Now (3-4 months later) I’m starting to get the refund abuse bans. 

I assume it’s an algorithm that’s making the “decision” but, it takes time to get a response from support and has caused me to miss tournament and event rewards. 

It’s really frustrating and definitely needs to be fixed before I spend any more money on RSL. 
8 март 2020, 18:4908.03.20

I got the monthly pass and cancelled it as it's subscription based. Didn't know if I wanted to have it constantly or not, and they banned me for that. The battle pass I was on about is the new one for the event that's going on, which lasts 5 weeks. All I got from their support was I shouldn't have cancelled the subscription and they won't be reactivating my account. Not sure when it expires though as it's down as 03/09/20 which could be either 3rd September, or 9th march. If it's the September one they've essentially stole £25 from me because I won't be able to use the battle pass at all. 

I've got Google investigating them as a company as they've had a lot of people contact them about plarium. Unfortunately because plarium took nearly a week to reply to me, the refund window closed Google's end so can't get the money back through them, and I'm now being ignored by plarium support and the moderators on here
6 июнь 2020, 01:4106.06.20

I expect a refund. I’m done with your money grabbing rng system. I have posted complaints on the last 8 boosted summons(or more). 3 of which had characters iv wanted since the game came out so outside of all the time I put into this game I foolishly put an absurd amount of money on as well. 416 ancient shard, 46 void shards, and 6 ancients later I’ve gotten 1 leg champ and 3 new epics(spanned over around 7 of the last boosted summons events). The rest have all been duplicates. There is no clause or excuse that u can give me that makes that alright. Especially nothing worse than to have that many sacred shards saved up from my monthly grabs to get a duplicate epic. I have more than several photos illustrating what iv received during my mass summonings on boosteds. I do not expect to be handed the best champs in the game constantly. But atleast more than one new character I can actually use out of all of that I don’t think is too much to ask. Seriously go through my coding or whatever u have to do to see that what I say isn’t bs and I need compensated.