Все Категории

resolving multiple saved games and connected accounts

Поиск
7 март 2020, 18:0507.03.20

I created one account and saved it by creating a Plarium ID. After getting the hang of the game I decided to start over with a new account. This new account I connected to Facebook to save. At this point I can log out and in to each one and play both accounts. I'd like to delete the account I saved with Plarium ID and continue with the new account saved with Facebook. What happens if while logged into the Facebook account I click the button to Connect to Plarium ID? Will it override one of the game accounts with the other? and which one do I lose? A second complication I have, and less important, is I connected my Amazon Prime account to the original game I started. After resolving the two accounts will I be able to link my Amazon Prime to the newer account if I connect it to the Plarium ID?

Thank you in advance!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 март 2020, 11:4108.03.20

Hi

I think the better option if you use just different plarium id-s for a different gamn progress. If you linked your prime account to one of these its not possibble to change.

9 март 2020, 21:0309.03.20

I don't need to save both games. I only play the new one. I am just curious what will happen if I click the [Connect to Plarium ID] button while logged in to the facebook saved game. Will the Plarium ID now be associated with this new account? or will the Facebook saved game be overridden by the original Plarium saved game?

10 март 2020, 05:0810.03.20

ajgniewosz said:

I don't need to save both games. I only play the new one. I am just curious what will happen if I click the [Connect to Plarium ID] button while logged in to the facebook saved game. Will the Plarium ID now be associated with this new account? or will the Facebook saved game be overridden by the original Plarium saved game?

Hi

You already saved one gamn progress to your plariun id?
22 дек. 2020, 14:2722.12.20

We are 12 different people sharing the same computer in the dorm. How many accounts can one connect to plariun play ??