Все Категории

Account (Still) Hacked

Account (Still) Hacked

Поиск
5 март 2020, 16:2305.03.20

Account (Still) Hacked

I posted here about a week ago about my account being hacked. Here is that post:

I was running a dungeon earlier when I started getting logged out of my account because it was "being logged into on another device." I battled with this logout message for a couple minutes until I realized that my username has been changed. Realizing that I very well may have been hacked, I checked my account settings to find that my email had changed from my own email to a rambler.ru email (Russian, of course). Luckily, I linked my Facebook to the account, which cannot be removed, so I still have a hold on my account. I was able to log out of my account on my phone and then log back in using Facebook. However, my Plarium ID containing my email no longer exists after being logged out. I can't access that account or log back into it here on the forums. I have included a screenshot below. Please help, as this log in battle is continuing as I write this message! 

I received an automated message from Plarium support telling me to create a Plarium ID and connect my mobile account to my PC but I know for a fact that would just create a new account, not help me take back this one. While I still have access to my account because I linked my Facebook, I still don't have full control over my account, am constantly logged out by this hacker, and live in constant fear that he will just takeover / wipe my account. I need real support to take back this account, to link my ACTUAL Plarium ID to this one. I have screenshots, FB ID, USER ID, Player ID, pretty much everything I feel like I would need. Please Plarium, I know I'm not alone when I say I care about my account and have put an immense amount of time into it. Please care about your players as much as they care about your game. Please help me take my account back. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 март 2020, 05:2406.03.20

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to our support with all your account details.

Thank you

9 окт. 2020, 12:0409.10.20
Stupid reply , he just said he don't have his user id fool