Все Категории

Support tickets being ignored

Поиск
27 фев. 2020, 19:0527.02.20

First off, I'd like to say I understand the game currently has many issues that are being ironed out and it is completely understandable if support tickets are taking longer than usual to resolve. However, this game is time-sensitive in some respects which inherently makes any sort of support time-sensitive. 

I have submitted 2 tickets in the past week which have gone unanswered. 

#1 Ticket - ID: 1635499

I had several XP boosts that were pushed out of my mailbox upon reaching max capacity. It would be appreciated if those were reinstated as I don't think that's how the mailbox was intended to work. If anything, new items should be discarded if mailbox is at max capacity. 

#2 Ticket - ID: 1637785

I was unable to get Coffin Smasher on my account because the game kept kicking me out. I've spent loads of time and resources on this fusion only to have my efforts thwarted by down time. I would appreciate it if you added this rare to my champions as it was by no fault of my own that I did not obtain him through the event. This is evident by simply looking at my account, I have every other rare champion needed for the fusion except for this one.

Player ID: um29311679 | 28816896

Any help would be much appreciated as the clock is ticking for this fusion and I'd like to finish it.

Thank you. 

Просмотры
Комментарии