Все Категории

Connected the plarium account and it erased all of my gameplay history.

Поиск
21 фев. 2020, 23:0721.02.20

I logged in to the plarium account on the game after playing the game for almost a month and it made me start a brand new game. It seems I lost everything I have worked for? What happened? Why did logging in or connecting to the plarium account made my game history disappear? I don't understand? 

I have purchased a few things running around $80 with plans of spending more in the future but now I don't have my account.

Please help

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 фев. 2020, 23:2121.02.20
Hi! Same here, i purchased a lot, have the e-mails, but can't login the game nem r use ingame support. 
21 фев. 2020, 23:2921.02.20
It's insane! I have been paying this game for a short while and I was never told that a requirement for gameplay being saved was connecting the account. So I never did as I play lots of games and some I delete after one month of use because they are mostly crappy. This game, on the other hand, I really like! So I started committing more time and decided to add the plarium account. And was going to add the Facebook account afterwards but now o don't know. I'm not going to start all over. Hell no.
22 фев. 2020, 14:0822.02.20
Same thing happened to me. Connected to Plarium to get the quest accomplished and it didn’t give the reward to me. I logged out so I could log back in and the game restarted from the beginning and I lost all of my progress.