Все Категории

Missing Daily Gem Pack after ban lifted

Поиск
21 фев. 2020, 19:3421.02.20

After the ban was lifted and Battle pass restored, i noticed my daily gem pack were missing. i knew some of the people out there have the same issue but no announcement were make to address this issue. When i send a ticket in, and got crappy reply from the staff of plarium and no mention (Beating around the brush) of the issue of my daily gem pack at all and make me wait again with no reply for another day. So I send another ticket today and tagged moderator in their discord for help and guess what, i got banned in their discord. Great way to treat someone who faced issue and not getting the relevant help and try to cover up their mistake by banning me. Seriously done with spending money on this game and almost done with this game as well. this company has the worse customer support ever! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 фев. 2020, 19:4421.02.20
wenxiong_chen said:

After the ban was lifted and Battle pass restored, i noticed my daily gem pack were missing. i knew some of the people out there have the same issue but no announcement were make to address this issue. When i send a ticket in, and got crappy reply from the staff of plarium and no mention (Beating around the brush) of the issue of my daily gem pack at all and make me wait again with no reply for another day. So I send another ticket today and tagged moderator in their discord for help and guess what, i got banned in their discord. Great way to treat someone who faced issue and not getting the relevant help and try to cover up their mistake by banning me. Seriously done with spending money on this game and almost done with this game as well. this company has the worse customer support ever! 

PM me your in game id and a link to this post.
24 фев. 2020, 03:5424.02.20

any update on my issue? been almost two weeks since my card was charged but still no daily gem pack.

noloses149 said:

wenxiong_chen said:

PM me your in game id and a link to this post.

26 фев. 2020, 04:3526.02.20
The Support from this company aren't even doing anything at all... all the company do is take our money and when we didnt receive the item we purchased and send in a ticket they takes forever to either reply or reply with some stupid answer.. my card is still being charged and the support come telling me all item are already been restored.. what kinda of crap company is this? 
27 фев. 2020, 16:2227.02.20
Worse company ever