Все Категории

3rd Friend - Referral doesn't work - Support MIA

Поиск
15 фев. 2020, 10:3015.02.20

Hey this is actually the 3rd try we are trying to get the issue fixed. so i'm thinking 3 strikes and i'm done with this game. we had made accounts together and used the referral though me. First it was just the 4 of us and then later a extra once the referral was not working and there was absolutely no support besides a automated message which seem was just ignored, like i been reading all over the forums and reddit. So now i'm getting a little salty this issue should of been a 2min fix for them.

So the issue is that the 3rd referral never work, we even tried to make a extra account to link to it after support ignored us completely.

so none of us have received our free stuff from the referrals and i never got the one for inviting 3 friends.

So i'm expecting they will either delete this post and ignore me or just ignore it.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 фев. 2020, 11:4016.02.20

well we ended up getting all the accounts on the referral link after making a few more accounts and going though the forums and seeing it had issues doing it with it if the device had already previously had Raid : Shadow Legends previously installed "not always but sometimes". But i still didn't get these rewards like promised by the advertisement after we had sorted the previous problem of referrals not showing up.

After reading all the comments on the forums and such it begs the question. Has anyone received this before for inviting 3 people or had the problem resolved from the devs ?