Все Категории

Banned due to a Technical Issue

Поиск
13 фев. 2020, 07:5013.02.20

After caving in and purchasing the more expensive version of the “gold battle pass” offers (the one with +25 battle pass levels, mind you), after the very first time I got disconnected from the game and upon reopening the app, I began receiving the “Banned due to Technical Issues” error message as the game begins to try opening while “loading resources”.  

I immediately clicked support and opened a ticket, detailing the fact that I got banned for “technical issues” as it states with absolutely no explanation or justification as to why or even how I could’ve done anything to cause such a punishment....

After attempting to resolve my issue by following the automated ticket response’s list of suggested actions to resolve the matter myself to no avail, I began to scour the forums and noticed the trend of others receiving the same error message about being banned following their own purchases of the “gold battle pass” offer after their first times disconnecting as well.

After continuing further to attempt to resolve my own issue, again to no avail, I responded to my original ticket and described the fact that I had just purchased the “gold battle pass” offer as well as the fact that I noticed a trend in the forums about other users becoming banned following the same action, thus, suggesting that the most likely cause would be directly related to making said purchase.  

Furthermore, I feel I should add that as I played throughout the day (prior to purchasing the gold battle pass), I noticed many chat announcements where many people had fully ranked up the final champion reward (I’m talking like 100+ announcements I had noticed)  which I must admit seems rather odd to believe so many people caved in and bought the battle pass as well as all required levels to max out their BP level, max level the new legendary champ and rank him up with such haste so I’ve come to the conclusion that perhaps there’s some sort of exploit going on where many May have acquired either the gold BP and/or maxed the levels due to some possible glitch and perhaps Plarium is looking into such a coincidence to verify whether or not their system is being exploited, and perhaps the only way they can do so is to temporarily ban those with gold battle passes while they investigate into said matter.   But that’s just a hunch of a suspicion...

If my hunch turns out to be true:  Please give those of us that have legitimately purchased the gold BP without exploiting the system in any way some sort of valid explanation and fair compensation for our would-be progress of BP leveling some fair compensation on that front as well as compensation for lost productivity via dailies with all haste, otherwise I fear these unjustly banned accounts would likely be forced to purchase additional BP levels just to have a chance of earning the legendary champion at BP level 100 due to the time lost from the ban duration!

Thanks. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 фев. 2020, 07:5813.02.20

Same, Banned due to Technical Issues for 1 day!

I'm playing in the arena.

13 фев. 2020, 08:0313.02.20
Same here, just buying energy with rubies and got disconnected. When I'm trying to re-login it shows Account is temporary locked due to technical issues.
13 фев. 2020, 08:0713.02.20

Same thing has happened to me.  Banned "due to technical reasons" for one day. 

This occurred after I had repeatedly tried to log in after getting the usual, server experiencing technical difficulties so player experience may vary, etc.

I also bought the Gold Pass and was working my way through the dailies and weekly. 

Interruption occurred just when I was trying to finish the Arena event.  I'll be missing out on those rewards now, and other daily/etc. flow-on if this isn't fixed quickly.

Most grateful if this could be fixed asap? 

Is there a moderator in the house?

13 фев. 2020, 08:5213.02.20

After huge problems after the installation of the update yesterday and the loss of two CB-keys, I tried to log into my account this morning. Initially it worked but out of a sudden a notice appeared telling me my account was blocked "due to technical issues". And that for one whole day! This means neither dailys nor CB-attacks .... will be possible. I lead a clan which I can't manage during the blockage.

I send a ticket without having gotten any reaction so far.

I expect a quick solution from Plarium and an according compensation.

Even though I am not a high-payer, I still have invested quite a lot of money in my account. Such players should also be taken seriously by Plarium - we as well pay your bills!

And in comparison with the upper 300 we form the base of your players!

Please take us serious and keep working on improving your performance, so that we get what we paid for...