Все Категории

On mobile with facebook ok, but on computer or with plarium ID it's a new game

Поиск
12 фев. 2020, 17:4512.02.20

Hi!

I was playing RAID with my facebook account linked. Also, I'm an amazon prime user. When I created a plarium ID, my progress was lost and I was sent to the annoying tutorial again.

On my mobile, I can play with my facebook linked. But when I try to play on my computer, even with my facebook account linked, the game starts all over again.

Is it possible to keep playing on both devices with the same characters and progress or this is normal?

Also, is it normal to lose progress when creating a plarium ID? What's the point?

I can't find help and this is very frustrating. :(
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 фев. 2020, 20:0912.02.20
Tonhonis said:

Hi!

I was playing RAID with my facebook account linked. Also, I'm an amazon prime user. When I created a plarium ID, my progress was lost and I was sent to the annoying tutorial again.

On my mobile, I can play with my facebook linked. But when I try to play on my computer, even with my facebook account linked, the game starts all over again.

Is it possible to keep playing on both devices with the same characters and progress or this is normal?

Also, is it normal to lose progress when creating a plarium ID? What's the point?

I can't find help and this is very frustrating. :(
You should be able to use those credentials and log into your pc. What happens when you try to log in?