Все Категории

2 Prime accounts linked

2 Prime accounts linked

Поиск
11 фев. 2020, 19:1111.02.20

2 Prime accounts linked

When i first linked my Prime account to my Raid account, it never asked me for credentials, just automatically linked me to it. A couple weeks later it asked me to login again, but this time with credentials. I was not aware that the first time if had linked to my wifes' Prime account (since there is nowhere to see what Prime account you are linked to) and i put in my Prime account credentials the second time. Now i am getting a notice that only 1 Prime account can be linked to each Raid account and i cannot collect the rewards. 

Every time i create an in game ticket, there is no response and the ticket gets closed. I have been trying to get somewhere with customer support, but i keep getting told it has nothing to do with you, and to contact Amazon.

Amazon says (and i have talked to 3 customer support people there) that they have no access to this game or our in-game accounts that are linked to Prime. They say this is something you need to correct and help us with. 

I see alot of people having the exact same issue, so why are you not taking the time to fix this. If, as you say, you cannot disconnect a Prime account from a Raid account, then why are you not contacting Amazon to figure out a way to help us? Are the collection of people that are having this issue not spending enough money on the game for you to assist? This is extremely frustrating since we are losing out on very helpful items when we have met the minimum requirements for getting these items. Almost everyone that is having this issue is the same story, your game linked to a Prime account without us inputting credentials and didn't give us access to view what account we were connected to. Please take the time to help us out.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 фев. 2020, 19:3211.02.20

xRamRodx said:

When i first linked my Prime account to my Raid account, it never asked me for credentials, just automatically linked me to it. A couple weeks later it asked me to login again, but this time with credentials. I was not aware that the first time if had linked to my wifes' Prime account (since there is nowhere to see what Prime account you are linked to) and i put in my Prime account credentials the second time. Now i am getting a notice that only 1 Prime account can be linked to each Raid account and i cannot collect the rewards. 

Every time i create an in game ticket, there is no response and the ticket gets closed. I have been trying to get somewhere with customer support, but i keep getting told it has nothing to do with you, and to contact Amazon.

Amazon says (and i have talked to 3 customer support people there) that they have no access to this game or our in-game accounts that are linked to Prime. They say this is something you need to correct and help us with. 

I see alot of people having the exact same issue, so why are you not taking the time to fix this. If, as you say, you cannot disconnect a Prime account from a Raid account, then why are you not contacting Amazon to figure out a way to help us? Are the collection of people that are having this issue not spending enough money on the game for you to assist? This is extremely frustrating since we are losing out on very helpful items when we have met the minimum requirements for getting these items. Almost everyone that is having this issue is the same story, your game linked to a Prime account without us inputting credentials and didn't give us access to view what account we were connected to. Please take the time to help us out.

They are aware of this issue, hopefully something will change soon.

11 фев. 2020, 22:3011.02.20
I get the same message. 
28 фев. 2020, 04:5628.02.20
Are we going to get some kind of an update on this issue? It has been over 2 weeks since i posted about this and have missed out on the last 2 sets of rewards. Are you guys going to comp those of us who are having this issue those items since we have met the minimum requirements for those issues? There are a ton of people posting about this, so i would have thought there would be some resolution by now.
10 март 2020, 00:4910.03.20
Yeah me too get the same message